Thursday, July 2, 2009
Any painters out there?
Or should I say…any volunteers out there that want to help us paint this weekend? We’re only painting our master bedroom and bathroom so it really shouldn’t be that bad. Actually, I think the hardest part is going to be picking out a color, which has yet to be determined. We kinda narrowed it down between "haystack" (light khaki) and "toast" (dark khaki). I know it’s boring, but what did you expect from the girl who loves the color khaki! I’m a fan of the darker one, but Greg and my mom both like the lighter one. What do you think?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
I like them both:) Oh the joys of painting! Have fun.
oooh darker one!
p.s. seth is a really good painter :)
I'm gonna have to say light.
Forget the color...can I just have that black and white thing? Chuckie wants a friend. For voting purposes even though I told you...I like the lighter one =)
Have fun painting! Wish I could help but I don't know how to make that happen from cali :-) I like the lighter one with your bedding! But they're both pretty
Post a Comment