Monday, June 1, 2009

Babcock’s are back!!!

After a long break we've decided to reconnect with the World Wide Web and post a little something about our life. I think it’s important to start with a disclaimer by saying that we (meaning Jaclyn) will do our best to post more frequently, however, do not hold us accountable for daily or even weekly posts.

I don’t think I could keep your attention if I tried to pick up where we left off (8 months ago) so I’ll just start fresh. Almost 2 wks ago we welcomed in the newest and cutest addition to the D’Andrea family…Charley Jack D’Andrea. I could be a little biased, but I think he’s the most precious little nephew in the world. I’ll let you be the judge, here are a few pics.



2 comments:

Lauren said...

OH MY GOSH!!! I can't even believe you updated. I'm so proud:) Keep it up Babcocks!

Precious little nephew!

Mary said...

good lord, it's about time!!!

i thought you were going to post pictures of a baby bump or something. dang it. guess greg isn't completely on board yet... :)