I want to start off with a moment of silence for Donny the Dodge. We traded in the pickup truck last night and purchased a black Nissan Altima. Despite all the problems, funny noises, and frequent trips to the auto shop, Donny was a great car and we had some great memories with it. It may surprise a few people, but I was actually sad to say goodbye to the truck. We were reminiscing last night and here is what Greg's dad had to say...
"One of my favorite memories of the truck was your rolling hot tub parade. I came in late and saw the truck. I remember talking to you about the weight of the water. It was one of the few times I could make a point about the practical application of math as we figured dimensions, volume and weight to determine how much that water would burden the truck. I also remember you and your buddies and how you laughed about the parade and the fun you had."
For those of you who didn't attend high school with us, on the last day of school Greg and his friends filled the bed of his truck with water and drove it to our senior party wearing bathing suits and water floats. It was quite the site, I wish I had pictures to post of it.

1 comment:
GREG!!! Remember the ONE time you let me drive your truck to deliver our Jr. Year physics raft/project! That was BEFORE you let Jacky drive it! (my greatest memory....besides the scar i still have on my shin from your tailgate)
can't wait to take a ride jammin the famous "bass" cd. did it come stock with two 12's? it better have.
Post a Comment